Hush x Muse Giveaway Terms and Conditions
The Rested & Ready Holiday Giveaway Terms & Conditions
SPONSOR: Contest sponsored and administered by Interaxon Inc., 555 Richmond Street West, Suite 900, Toronto, Ontario M5V 1B5
The Rested & Ready Holiday Giveaway (the “Contest”) is offered by Interaxon Inc. (“Sponsor”), along with Hush (Co-Promoters). The Sponsor and Co-Promoter are referred to as “Contest Parties”. These Rules govern the Contest, and they constitute an agreement between Sponsor, Co-Promoter and any person who enters into the Contest (“you,” or “your). By submitting an entry as described below, you confirm and agree that: (a) you have read and understand all the Rules including without limitation, those terms relating to your privacy; (b) you are unconditionally bound by these Rules, and (c) you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: No purchase is necessary to be entered into the Contest. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest commences on December 10th, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends on December 20th, 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST.
- ELIGIBILITY: Except where prohibited by applicable law (including Quebec), the Contest is only open to any person who;
(a) has reached the age of majority in their respective jurisdiction at the time of entry,
(b) is a legal resident of United States or Canada, and
(c) has satisfied the other conditions applicable to this Contest (collectively “Participant(s)”).
Employees of Sponsor, Co-Promoter or their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, representatives, agents, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Contest and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year) of each such employee are not eligible. Participation constitutes the Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions, which, subject to applicable law, are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Notwithstanding any other terms of these Rules, this Contest is VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, eligible entrants must do all of the following: (a) sign up at https://choosemuse.com/hushxmuse-giveaway with their first name and email address. Entries will be accepted during the Contest Period. Participants that meet all the entry requirements will be automatically entered for their chance to win a Prize. LIMIT: One (1) entry per person.
By entering the Contest you acknowledge and agree that Sponsor may share your name and email address collected from your Contest entry with Co-Promoter and you further agree that Sponsor and Co-Promoter may use this information to send you promotional communications. You may opt out of receiving email communications from Sponsor by following the directions in the applicable email. If you choose to do so, you will need to opt out from receiving notifications from Sponsor and Co-Promoter separately and follow their separate processes. You further consent that the winner’s first name may be published after the December 21st, 2021 draw date. Such publication may be posted on Sponsor and/or Co-Promoter’s Web locations and/or other social media feeds from Sponsor and Co-Promoter as may be deemed appropriate by Sponsor and/or Co-Promoter.
Except where prohibited by law, by submitting personal information to the Sponsor, you consent to the Sponsor’s collection, use and disclosure of such personal information for the purposes: (1) of administering the Contest and publicizing the first name of the winner of the Contest; (2) of detecting and protecting the Sponsor, the Co-Promoter, and their respective affiliates, and other third parties against error and fraud and other illegal activity; (3) as otherwise disclosed to you and for which the Sponsor or Co-Promoter obtains your consent; (4) for using by Sponsor and its affiliates to promote and market our products and services and for sharing it with the Co-Promoter for their own use to promote and market their products and services; and (5) as permitted or required by law, all without payment or consideration.
Neither Sponsor nor Co-Promoter charges any fee for Contest entry. Costs associated with entering the Contest (if any) are your responsibility and are dependent on the internet service provider, telecommunications provider or other third party used to enter the Contest.
- PRIZE: All entrants that complete the Contest entry requirements set out herein during the Contest Period will be automatically entered for a chance to win the prize (the “Prize”) consisting of:
- Muse S (Gen2): the brain sensing headband, value of up to $499.99 (CDN)
- Muse 1-Year Guided Meditations Subscription, value of up to $124.99 (CDN)
- Muse S Case, value of up to $39.99 (CDN)
- Hush Classic Weighted Blanket, value of up to $239.00 (CDN)
- Hush Hybrid Pillow, value of up to $149.00 (CDN)
The retail value of the prize is up to $1,052.97 CDN. Interaxon Inc. will draw one (2) winners (the “Winners”) from the eligible entries from all Participants who entered in accordance with the Rules during the Contest Period. The Sponsor’s clock will be the official timekeeper for entry into the Contest. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will neither be acknowledged nor returned.
The Prize must be accepted as awarded, “as is” and with no warranty, condition or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsor or the Co-Promoter. Neither the Sponsor nor the Co-Promoter are responsible for each other’s actions or inactions. Sponsor and Co-Promoter are each individually responsible for their actions and in-actions and for delivering their respective portion of the Prize identified above and neither Sponsor nor Co-Promoter shall have any obligation or liability relating to any portion of the Prize not expressly identified as being provided by such entity in these Rules.
Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer the Prize (or any portion thereof) or redeem the Prize (or any portion thereof) for cash, but Sponsor and Co-Promoter, as applicable, reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to substitute the Prize (or portion thereof) with item(s) of comparable or greater value. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion and the specifics of Prize shall be solely determined by Sponsor or Co-Promoter, as applicable. When the Winner has been declared, the Prize items will be delivered to the United States or Canada postal address provided to the Sponsor by the Winners in their communications.
- ENTRY LIMIT: One (1) entry per person during the Contest Period. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the Rules or other specifications of Sponsor may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If it is discovered by the Sponsor (using any evidence or other information made available to or otherwise discovered by the Sponsor) that any person has attempted to use multiple names, multiple email addresses, identities and/or devices to enter or otherwise participate in or disrupt the Contest; then he/she may be disqualified from the Contest in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. The Released Parties (defined below) are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, delayed, incomplete, illegible, damaged or incompatible entries (all of which are void).
- VERIFICATION: All purported entries and/or eligible entrants are subject to the Sponsor’s verification at any time and for any reason. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor, including, without limitation, government issued photo identification): (i) for the purposes of verifying an individual’s eligibility to participate in the Contest; (ii) for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of an entry, and/or (iii) for any other reason the Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering the Contest in accordance with these Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Sponsor in a timely manner may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of a valid entry in this Contest will be the Sponsor’s clock.
- WINNER SELECTIONS AND ODDS OF WINNING: On December 21st, 2021 (the “Draw Date”), in Toronto, Ontario at approximately 12:00 p.m. EST the contest draw will be conducted from all eligible entries submitted during the applicable Contest Period in accordance with these Rules and not otherwise disqualified by the Sponsor. One (1) eligible entrant will be selected by random draw (the “Draw”) for the Prize.
Entries that are not selected will not be included in any subsequent Draw. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries submitted and received during the applicable Contest Period in accordance with these Rules.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Between December 10th, 2021 and December 20th, 2021 the Sponsor or its designated representative will make two (2) attempts to contact the applicable Selected entrant by email (using the information provided at the time of submission of an entry). If the selected entrant cannot be contacted as indicated above; then he/she may, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, be disqualified (and, if disqualified, will forfeit all rights to the applicable Prize) and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and time permitting, to randomly select an alternate selected entrant from among the remaining eligible entries for the applicable draw (in which case, the foregoing provisions of this section shall apply to such alternate selected entrant, with the necessary amendments).
- WINNER CONFIRMATION: BEFORE BEING DECLARED A CONFIRMED PRIZE WINNER, the selected entrant will be required to: (a) correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without mechanical or other aid; and (b) sign and return, within forty-eight (48) hours of notification, the Sponsor’s declaration and release form, which (among other things): (i) confirms eligibility and compliance with these Rules; (ii) acknowledges acceptance of his/her Prize (as awarded); (iii) releases the Contest Parties and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability in connection with this Contest, use of their name and email address disclosed in connection with this Contest, his/her participation in the Contest, and the awarding and use/misuse of the Prize or any portion thereof; (iv) agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of his/her first name, statements about the Contest and Photo without further notice or compensation, in any publicity, promotion or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor and Co-Promoter in any manner or medium whatsoever, including print, or the internet; and (vi) verifies his or her identity as the selected entrant to the sole satisfaction of the Sponsor.
If a selected entrant: (a) fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question; (b) fails to return the properly executed Contest documents within the specified time; (c) cannot accept (or is unwilling to accept) his/her Prize (as awarded) for any reason; (d) is determined to be in violation of these Rules (all as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion); and/or (e) fails to verify his or her identity as the selected entrant to the sole satisfaction of the Sponsor; then he/she may, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, be disqualified (and, if disqualified, will forfeit all rights to the applicable Prize) and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and time permitting, to randomly select an alternate selected entrant from among the remaining eligible entries for the applicable draw (in which case the foregoing provisions of this section shall apply to such alternate selected entrant, with the necessary amendments).
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: All Entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. By participating in this Contest, you are agreeing to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Rules. ANYONE DETERMINED TO BE IN VIOLATION OF THESE RULES FOR ANY REASON IS SUBJECT TO DISQUALIFICATION IN THE SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION OF THE SPONSOR AT ANY TIME.
The Released Parties will not be liable for the failure of any entry or any other information to be received, captured or recorded for any reason, including weather, internet service disruption or unavailability, strikes, lockouts, or any labor dispute. Each confirmed Prize winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any taxes, if applicable, relating to the receipt of his/her Prize.
- RIGHT TO DECIDE, AMEND, CANCEL, SUSPEND: The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Contest, or to amend these Rules, at any time and in any way, without prior notice, for any reason whatsoever. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Contest are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal, including, without limitation, any decisions regarding the eligibility/disqualification of entries and/or entrants.